Welcome to the website of St. Bernard's Church in Levittown, New York! Whether you are a visitor checking us out, or a parish member looking for information, we hope that you will find what you are looking for here. We encourage you to explore, and to get to know our vibrant community of Faith, Hope and Love. Please feel free to call or e-mail us if we can be of any further help.
The latest news
• Friday Morning Bible Study Cancelled
• Rectory office closed Friday
Bring in your Palms
If you have palms from last Palm Sunday in your home,
bring them in this weekend and put them in the palm basket.
We'll burn these to make ashes for Ash Wednesday.
Then join us on Monday night, February 8th at 8:30pm for the burning ceremony.
Hot chocolate will be served.
Look For Our Mobile Sign Up Pad
When you stop in our office or attend different meetings you might see our new mobile sign up ipad where you can easily sign up to receive our weekly blog and important news by e-mail. It takes just a minute of your time.
Or…do it right now by CLICKING HERE.
About our blog...
So far 21 36 41 61 77 148 197 213 people have subscribed to our blog.
Now it's you're turn to be among the first to get a weekly insight in to life,
spirituality, the gospel and family tips for growing in faith -- each week written by a different staff member.
Click on the picture to the left to see more…or CLICK HERE to sign up.
Parish Main Office (Rectory)
Monday-Thursday 9:00am to 8:00pm
Friday-Saturday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday 9:00am. to 1:00pm
Religious Education Office (Clairvaux House)
Monday-Thursday 9:30am to 3:30pm
Contact the office for special summer hours in July and August.
Parish Social Ministry Office (Clairvaux House)
Monday-Friday 10am to 2pm
Saturday 10:30am to 11:30am
Other times by appointment.
- Father Ralph Sommer, Pastor
- Father Joe Nohs, Associate Pastor
- Father Patrick Abem, Chaplain In Residence
- Ms. Diane Vella, Pastoral Associate
- Deacon John Blakeney, Deacon
- Deacon Jim Flannery, Deacon
- Deacon Timm Taylor, Deacon
- Mrs. Mary Jane Witte, Director of Music
- Mrs. Susan Martin, Director of Religious Education
- Sister Christine Sammons OP, Coordinator of Parish Social Ministry
- Ms. Sarah Kropac, Youth Minister
- Mrs. Diane Waldhof, Secretary
- Friendly Receptionists, Rectory Receptionist
- Mrs. Rose Marie Rotondo, Sacristan
- Ms. Jane Nieman, Business Manager
- Mr. Dimas Carbajal, Head of Maintenance
- Mr. Len Lanzi, Facilities Manager
MASS AND CONFESSION TIMES
Saturdays at 5:00 p.m.
Sundays at 7:30 a.m., 9:00 a.m. (Family Mass), 10:30 a.m. (Choir Mass), 12:00 p.m. and 5:30 p.m. (Youth Mass)
Monday through Saturday at 8:00 a.m.
HOLY DAYS AND SPECIAL MASSES
As announced in bulletin and on website home page
Saturdays 4:00-4:45 p.m.
Weekdays after 8:00 a.m. Mass